Sunday, April 11, 2010

Videos from the ballerina party

Two more donations today!! Today, we thank Jenn in Missoula and Judith. Thank you both for donating and helping us get a little bit closer to our goal...and for supporting an awesome cause.

I took several videos from the party.

Alyssa doing her best princess dancing.

Good times.

Funny and a little sad, I think every birthday party will have a singing like this. They get to "Happy birthday to..." and well, just watch.

A little teaser for our next pictures queued up and ready to go...we did finger paints today! Today was Lisa's birthday so had some fun. Some finger paints, a lazy afternoon watching Lefty win the Masters, and then went out for dinner. It was a good day.

Lisa has passed out on the couch behind me. Too much fun this weekend I guess. If she was awake, I'm sure she would ask me to thank everybody for the birthday wishes today. ..and be sure to donate! :)

No comments: