Saturday, May 07, 2011

Soaking up the sun (and last bit of freedom)

Thanks Jenn from Missoula for getting us up and running again!

Tonight I thought I would share a few pictures of the "calm before the movie storm".  We've had some gorgeous weather lately...and as we've learned over the past 7 years in AK, you got to get out and enjoy it when you can!

Katy soaking up the sun!


We even broke out the new "Bob Square Cheese" (or Sponge Bob Square Pants to everyone else) kite.


A&K took a break from soccer long enough to strike a pose for the camera.


And if that wasn't enough excitement, we rounded out the afternoon with a stroller ride down to the bike trail.

Katy pointing out the E.O.M. (Evidence of Moose)

I had to laugh at the girls for wanting to get into the double stroller...I think they sense that we intend to pass it along to some friends who are expecting their second child.  It also made me realize how HUGE they have gotten.  So I thought you would like to chuckle along with me and see a few comparison shots...

Returning to the hospital for their first peds appointment...so small you can't even see them!

Fake Christmas Tree Shopping in 2008

4 Year Olds Traveling in Style!

And the parting shot is Alyssa getting into character and channeling her inner "spy"!

No comments: