Wednesday, May 11, 2011

KIM-TASTIC!!!

First of all, thank you KIM!!! You are awesome!!

Second...I am back! After a week in Kansas City and then a quick trip down to H-town to hang out with my brother and his fam. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see the extended family, but I did see my grandmother on Mother's Day. That was definitely special.

Well I know you all don't care to hear about my awesome 9 day trip. You only want to hear about the girls. Yes they got a part in a movie. From what we understand, this movie is going to be on the big screen (no idea when). They are one of 4 main toddler characters. As I've said on Facebook, I don't think we are supposed to share any more details. If you really want to see a few more pictures or hear more about the movie, email or text us...we'll be glad to share with our family and friends. I just don't want to blindly put it out there on the interweb for anybody to see.

So here are a few pics I can share that Lisa took while I was gone. Lisa met up with Kendra and Malena for a nice afternoon at the zoo. Always good for a few excellent pictures.
A few more pictures from a very special Mother's Day. Why was it special? Well one of the cast members from the movie hosted a Mother's Day luncheon at a downtown hotel...a very nice gesture from a sincerely nice man. I'm hoping I will get to meet him tomorrow on set. So, again, I don't want to give away too much info on the blog but you can ask us privately if you want more pictures/stories.
Here's one that looks pretty harmless to share...it's one of the girls (I have NO idea who!!) in hair and makeup.
So now that I am back home, we are balancing my work with the girls time on the movie set...not to mention all of our other family responsibilities. It's a tough and busy time. We are still dedicated to raising at least $4000 for the March for Babies so keep those donations coming!!

Thank you again Kim!!

No comments: