Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NICE!!

Well done everybody!! Way to come through in the clutch!!

I should first say that our dear friends actually DID contribute yesterday but it was late the previous night...so I forgot. I am very sorry Andy, Kendra, and Malena. Thank you VERY MUCH for your donation.

Next, need to recognize everybody else that donated today. We got donations from Aimee, Erika, Carrie, AND the Petersons!! WOW WHAT A DAY!!! Well done everybody!

And finally before we get to the pictures, I wanted to share the end of the story that I started in last night's blog. The answer (Kriederman) is no, I did not leave the room to get Lisa. I told Katy she had two options, that I could stay until she fell asleep or I could leave and she could fall asleep on her own. She actually laid right down and fell asleep within a few seconds. She was SO tired!! What was kind of funny was Alyssa was then wide awake and proceeded to start goofing off. We can't win.

TO THE PICTURES!!

I owe the Petersons a few pictures from the recital. I hope you all don't mind me posting. I thought H did AMAZING!!
Not bad for taking pictures while sitting down with a restless 4 year old in my lap!!

So we have been asked a few times if we've noticed any difference with the girls since they started filming. Are they really becoming little divas? Well...they aren't too fond of the paparazzi!!
Makes it hard to get good pictures when I have to chase them around.
AH! That's why they were running. No pants!

Alright. 3 days to go! Keep those donations coming!!!!

No comments: