Wednesday, May 04, 2011

MORE Fun With Friends

Last Sunday we spent the day with our neighbors and friends,
The Nakanishi's. 
We celebrated Rae's 4th birthday Bouncin' Bears style!
I know...I know...the picture is totally blurry, but Katy's expression was too priceless to leave out!
After Bouncin' Bears it was back to the house for ice cream cake, presents, and entertainment...
Happy Birthday Rae!
Entertainment was provided by the Rae, Gabriel and the Brown Twins...actually the real treat was Elizabeth's oldest son, Brock, playing the guitar and singing.  He is an amazing musician!
Final funny thought for the night...I don't know why but the whole time the girls were "karaoking" (and I use that term VERY loosely) all I could think about was that old SNL skit of Bill Murray as the the Star Wars Lounge Singer.  I couldn't stop giggling.

Thanks again to everyone that has contributed to this year's March for Babies campaign...we're halfway to our goal!!!!!

No comments: