Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day everyone!  

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that fact that we are now sitting at $6,045 for our current March of Dimes fundraising total.  Thank you to everyone who purchased items from our online Longaberger show, Andy's parents (aka Honey & Pawpaw), Sam Shea's parents, and Nikole!!!!

What an amazing day!  I woke up to flowers, cards, and a balloon.  And not just any balloon, a minion from Despicable Me...I couldn't stop laughing.  Well played Andy Brown!  After breakfast the girls insisted that I open their gifts that they made me at preschool.  Precious and hilarious is all I have to say...you'll know why when you see the picture.  Then, Alyssa, Katy, and I spent a quiet day snuggling, giggling, watching movies, and playing games.  It was...perfect. 

Happy Mother's Day!

"Assemble the minions!"

Alyssa and Katy's gifts...a recipe card holder complete with an original recipe!

THEN


NOW

And I'll leave you with a few images of the girls arriving home on my very first Mother's Day, May 13, 2007

No comments: