Saturday, May 12, 2012

Each of Us is a Flower!

Well, we're down to the wire!  Only $900 left and 2 days to do it in.  We have our work cut out for us!

Thank you so much to Cara, Donna, Louise and Terri C. who all made donations today!!!!  As I mentioned in previous posts, I'm amazed by how many people in my life, both family and friends, that have experienced premature deliveries and the challenges that go along with it.  I want you to know that I walk and make this push for donations for ALL OF YOU!!!!  I'm tearing up as I type this...and great, now my nose is running.  What, TMI?  Andy can attest that I have shed a tear or two at the beginning of every March for Babies that we have attended.  All of the emotions of our pregnancy and NICU time come flooding back full force...and I remember those who were not as fortunate as us.  It's overwhelming.  So I want all of you to know...and each of you know who you are...that I love you and I thank you for sharing your stories, both trials and successes, with us and allowing us to represent you year after year.

So here's a little treat from today...New Horizons Preschool performing "Each of Us is a Flower"  (And yes Alyssa is wearing Katy's Cinderella gloves for the performance!)




No comments: