Thursday, May 14, 2009

THAT....was close

I really thought I wasn't going to get to post tonight and then...WHAM...a late night anonymous donation rolled in. Good thing because I wanted a chance to remind the 30 or so people that check this every day that we only have the morning and then we have to turn in our money. If you haven't donated or wanted to donate more, please do so Friday morning.

Lisa suggested that I post a couple pictures and video from last week when we were playing on the Wii. Lisa discovered a new balancing game where you sit on the Wii Fit board and try to remain as still as possible. The girls of course showed interest so we showed them how to focus...by taking a deep breath and putting your hands together like your praying. They picked it up pretty fast.






I'm gonna do something I haven't done before and upload a video I haven't really watched before. It was done in the middle of the sequence of pictures above so I'm pretty sure it's relavent...but I have no idea if it's entertaining or embarassing or what. So we'll see. Hope you enjoy.

Decided to upload one more quick one...

I think we've done pretty much everything we can this year but if there's anyone out there that still hasn't donated, do it now! We will turn in our money tomorrow afternoon so please...please...PLEASE donate tomorrow!

No comments: