Saturday, April 07, 2012

Summer Vacation Week 2 (part 1)

Well "Mr. Anonymous" came in late with a donation. Lucky for me, I was ready for it and have a post ready to go. Just so happens that we haven't finished posting all of our summer vacation photos and this is a perfect excuse to go back and revisit those awesome 3 weeks in California.

Thank you "Mr. Anonymous" for making sure we blog all 39 days!!

So back to the vacation; after a week chilling in San Diego with the Pekalas, we headed back up to my sister's house just north of LA. We spent the next week catching up with family and relaxing at their amazing place. First order of business...SWIMMING!!
Did I mention the food??? Tom makes some MEAN ribs!!
Alyssa stirring up her breakfast shake.
I almost didn't include this picture but upon further review, it's one of my favorites. Seriously, how beautiful are my girls!!!!
I think Aunt Christin and the girls were planning out our day at Disneyland.
Breakfast with Katy.
Katy telling a great story about...something very interesting.
The girls loving life with their cousin Olivia.
Cousin Connor showing the girls Guitar Hero.
Lisa painting nails...prepping for their trip to Disneyland the next day.
And I leave you with a tease. On Wednesday, we took the girls to Disneyland. Hard to pick the best day from a 23 day trip to California...but I think this day would win out. This is Lisa and the girls (with Cousin Olivia) walking through the parking garage to start the best day ever!
Thanks again for the donation! Hopefully we'll be back for more tomorrow!!

No comments: