Saturday, April 25, 2009

now THAT was a fun day

It was SUCH an awesome day...that I won't tell you about it and get straight to the pictures. Well first I have to thank Shaun and Nate's Mom (Patricia). They both made very generous donations today. THANK YOU!!!!

I mentioned yesterday that I was heading south for a morning of fishing. It was AWESOME!! No, we didn't catch anything but I have learned over the last couple of years that actually catching a fish is not nearly all it's cracked up to be. It's all those other little moments that make the trip worth while. I caught a few of those moments on camera. This is my buddy Nate from N. Carolina teaching me how to "slay the rainbows."








...funny story about this eagle but I don't think everyone that reads this blog would appreciate it so I'll just leave it at that.

3 comments:

Christin/Aunt Christin said...

Okay....you are very cool, Andy...no doubt, but we want updates and videos and pics of the "MOD" babies!!I know you must have something in your arsenal. =)

Unknown said...

Wow Andy and Lisa. Thank you sooooo much. These photos of Nate really meant alot to me. Nate is truly a blessing to our family! Back in the 80's two family members had daughters who died from neural tube defects that are now preventable due to March of Dimes funded research. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Andy and Lisa, thank you sooo much for the photos of Nate! I have another March of Dimes testimonial for you. I have two family members who lost daughters in the 80's as the result of neural tube defects. Due to March of Dimes funded research, we now know that Folic Acid supplements prevent this birth defect. I admire your fund raising efforts! Pat