Monday, November 10, 2008

notice any changes???

First of all, Lisa is doing well. We appreciate the support you've showed for her and her family. It is very much needed.

Tonight I finally sat down and made some changes/upgrades to the blog that I've been thinking about doing for a while. Some of the things you may not have noticed on the side are a quick link to some of our earlier youtube videos. Also new is our blog list which shows some of the blogs we follow and when they were last updated (I like this one a lot). The archive at the bottom is better organized as well. Nice updates, eh?

Well I can't just post without including some pictures. Here are some pictures Lisa took of some moose down the street. This is obviously back in late September or early October while the leaves were changing and before the snow arrived.

I don't want to confuse you but this isn't a moose. This is Kaitlyn showing us the sign for moose. Hard to tell the difference, I know.

No comments: