Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tom Tom Tom.....

Well my buddy, Tom. What can I say about him?? He's determined not to let us have a night off which is perfectly fine with us as long as he's willing to fork over the dough!! So since it's so late, I'm not going to have time to go downstairs and pick through the D90 pictures...so I've spent the last 10 minutes looking through my iPhone pics and found a few good ones.

First...this is at the grocery store a couple of days before their birthday. The girls ended up getting these hats from someone. But the story is that Katy (pictured) was throwing a fit. I put the hat on her and she stopped crying just long enough for me to take the picture.
Picture taken one evening from my desk at the office. Just thought the contrast of the contrail and the deep blue sky was amazing.
no idea...
Evidently, I have children that look a lot like me when they are sleeping.
Birthday morning... bike poses!
If you didn't see this on facebook, the morning of the girls' birthday Lisa had to go to work for a few hours. While she was gone, the girls and I went outside and made 19 little snowmen for Lisa. She was pretty surprised when she got home.
If they look like me when they sleep, they look like Lisa when they watch TV.
I like this one because that is my baby blanket. My mom sent it to me and I was telling the girls how that's MY blanket. So they wanted to snuggle up with it one evening. I thought it was pretty sweet.
no idea what's going on here.
one more picture of a sick baby sleeping.
Thanks again for the donation Tom! See what happens tomorrow!!!

No comments: