Sunday, August 17, 2008

...and we're home

It was a loooong day but we're finally home. The girls did pretty good on the long flights today. They didn't cry too much...they were just wired. They were wide awake and couldn't stay still. We finally got them to sleep during the second flight for maybe an hour or so then they woke up during the decent. As we were walking off the plane, the pilot said to us "shouldn't those babies be asleep?" I just about smacked the mustache off his face.

So we will be recovering tomorrow but I'll find some time to start downloading pictures and videos.

Thanks to everyone! It as an amazing trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just about smacked the mustache off his face."

That made me laugh right out loud! Not nice to do to a lady drinking her morning coffee, Andy. Glad to hear you're all home, safe and sound. Hope you can rest up now and get back on schedule.

Laurie in OH

Jess Richey said...

It was so great to see you guys! I finally know how to use blogs, so I will definitely be keeping up with y'all! Take care, Jessica