Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Inquiring Minds Want to Know...


Hi everyone!  Katy and Alyssa here once again...sorry it took us so long, but we've had a Science presentation that we've been working on about Newton's 3 Laws of Motion.  It was FUN and we learned a lot! We've also been finishing our book that we've been writing with 2 of our friends, but more about that later! ;)

Thank you to Ms. Shelly, Mr. Matt and Ms. Taryn and your families for the March of Dimes donations!

So Mom said, "Inquiring minds want to know...what's your favorite things about Spokane?"

                                    

Alyssa:
My favorite thing about Spokane is having new adventures, meeting new friends, and the breathtaking beauty of the landmarks here.  We've been able to go on some really good hikes and seen some awesome waterfalls...Twin Falls and Palouse Falls.  My friends are supporting, caring, and they can relate to me in tough situations.  They are so fun to do stuff with and great to work with especially on our book series we are writing.  I can't wait to learn more from my friends and I hope I can teach them some good life skills too.

Katy:
Meeting all of my friends, having 4 distinct seasons, and no mosquitoes (okay...some but not a lot) are some of my favorite things about Spokane.  If we had never moved from Alaska, we never would have met our best friend, Lily and our amazing group of best friends.  We love to laugh, hang out, be active, and partner up for school assignments.   They just make me feels amazing...I don't know how to describe it.  Also, I love how we have cold winters and lots of snow.  Summers are warm and we can play, swim in lakes, and go to outdoor movies at the park.  Spring and Fall are GREAT too!  We MISS Alaska, but love living here!!!!!  Besides, we never would have met Scout if we never moved here.

Thank You again and we hope to get to write again soon!

No comments: