Friday, April 19, 2019

Fun Facts

Thank you Amy B for our donation!  We thought today would be a good day to perhaps share a fun fact about each of us...



Alyssa...FUN FACT:
My favorite song we've played in band is "Awake the Iron". I love it because I love the feeling of adrenaline of the song and how intense it is. It was AWESOME to practice and perform.  The beats are very intense especially when the break drum was hit.  It was so loud Katy had to wear ear plugs in the percussion section.  I think Mom took a bit of video at our concert...let's see if we can share it!



Katy...FUN FACT:
Percussion is 10 times better than flute!!!!  MWHAHAHAHAHAHA...Alyssa is yelling at me right now!  Percussion to me is amazing because you can do so many things with it.  I'm getting to play like a million instruments and it never gets boring. I've played snare, xylophone, marimba, bells, bass drum, tom toms, and set.  Hopefully next year I'll get to play the timpani.


Hope you liked our fun facts! Don't forget to donate and leave us a question!
www.marchforbabies.org/aginak

No comments: