Saturday, May 04, 2019

I love you man!

Thank you Ms. Shannon, Ms. Lisa, and your families for your March of Dimes donation!  This blog post goes out to you!  :)

On today's post we are sharing the top 5 things we love about each other!



Alyssa: 
What I love about Katy is...
1.  how we can always find something to play.  My favorite is all of our imagination games that we have made up over the years.
2.  how we enjoy most of the same things. We both enjoy math, tennis, running, dance, and much more.
3.  how much she loves animals and is very knowledgeable about them.  For example, she knows a TON about dolphins and wolves.
4.  how very smart she is.  I love that we can help each other when we get stuck on a homework problem.
5.  how much she loves me even when it's hard!  Even though we fight sometimes we always know that we love one another!

Katy:
What I love about Alyssa is...
1.  when I'm upset Alyssa is always there to comfort me....even when I'm angry and lash out she always wants to help me.
2.  that she has a wild imagination just like me!  We are always coming up with crazy games, stories, ideas, and projects.
3.  how she understands what I'm going through.  If she's already gone through something, she can help me through it and give advice.
4.  I love how much she knows about animals (especially foxes).
5.  she is so kind, caring, smart, creative, loving, and so much more packed into one little body! ;)

Thanks for tuning in and we hope to answer more questions soon!


No comments: