Sunday, December 05, 2010

TWIN POWER!!

Well good Monday morning! I have been slacking ... as many of you have pointed out!! I know. I know. I am trying. We have SO many pictures to catch up on. I haven't even finished showing my parents trip...not to mention my friend Tom's trip, my trip out to King Salmon, Lisa's trip to Portland, Grandpa and Nana's visit, plus all of the random pictures and adventures that we have every other day. I'm not ready to tackle one of those trips yet so here are some of those random pictures of the girls.

Cowgirls

It's almost like they're twins or something!

Cowgirl 'Lyssa


Goofball 'Lyssa


This is weird. I think this is the first time this has ever happened!

I love these pictures of the girls. Their hair is pretty fantastic. I'm a proud daddy.



Growing up too fast!!!

No comments: