Thursday, October 08, 2009

late night post

I am currently sitting on my favorite recliner watching Top Chef with my buddy Sam. It is now 12:55am and there may or may not have been a few beers involved tonight. Regardless, Sam and I are having a good time and no doubt, I will be tired tomorrow.

So what better time than to share a couple quick photos?! I don't think I've posted these before. It is scary how old my babies girls are looking! They really look like little ladies. What am I going to do?!



Sorry for the nudity but they are just so darn cute! These were taken while my parents were here last week.



How bout some cute pony tail pics?



I have a few more I wanted to share tonight but it's laaaate.

Tomorrow night, we are going to a fund raiser for March for Dimes. We are going to be out late with the girls...I believe they will be talking about us just before 9:00. We also have dance class in the morning so it should be a full day.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Such cute ballerinas! I love the picture of them standing against the wall....I would have chosen the phrase "little Airmen" girls, but I'm biased of course!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Your girls are getting so big...and they're just gorgeous! From the pictures I've seen, they seem to have the best of both parents in their faces.

In the first naked pic....donor twin, recipient twin...is that the order? I'm thinking there isn't much size difference between your girls, but my donor has a slightly thinner face, so I'm wondering.

Laurie in OH