Saturday, February 09, 2008

Alright all you twin junkies...

I'll give you what you came for...pictures and videos of the girls.

The girls are definitely more mobile. They can roll around with ease and purpose. They see something they want and they'll roll over until they get it. This was a couple weeks ago now but one morning Lisa as up with the girls at their normal time while I was sleeping off the remnants of a night shift hangover (meaning I was transitioning back to days after working a strong of night shifts) and Alyssa decided she wanted to come find me. She rolled all the way down the hallway until she got to the door. When she reached the door, she started pounding it with her hand. I woke up, assuming it was Lisa trying to get me to look at something so I got out of the bed and answered the door. To my surprise, Alyssa was by herself at the door smiling and giggling. It was pretty sweet.

Actually, that first picture is Katy. Looks like she's watching Alyssa roll away.



And now some random cute baby pictures









1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow, look how far they have come. Great pictures!!! The girls are looking more and more alike.

How much do they weigh now?