Sunday, June 12, 2011

magic show

Today, the producer threw a party at her rental house for all the kids. So we went out to this amazing house with an incredible view on the south side of town this morning for the magic show. The girls really enjoyed it...moreso than the rest of the kids it seemed. I'll say it's because of their excellent imaginations. :)

Quite the view at this house....
I can't believe how great this picture came out. The color..the lighting. Wow! Very cool pic of Katy.
Ahhh, the ole pull the hankie out of the pocket trick.
Niiiice!
Katy looks impressed. Justin...not so much.
LOTS of kids to keep entertained!
I like the girls faces in this one. They are both saying "Wooooooooowww!"
I asked them "how'd he do that?!" ...and this is the picture I got.
Katy went up to be a volunteer for the card trick. Once in front of everyone, she turned around and gave Lisa a big thumbs up. Classic.
The finale...making a balloon animal float!! Pretty cool.
It's no mistake that my girls were the last to get their own balloon animals. They are SO patient. I love'em!!!
Katy showing off her balloon puppy.
Good time was had by all. The director, producer, their families, and most of the kid actors were all there. Had lots of fun hanging out with everybody. I just wish there were more hours in the weekend...as I post this at 10pm and head to the grocery store!!

Everybody goes back to work tomorrow. More pictures/stories soon!

1 comment:

Honey said...

AWESOME pictures Andy. What a wonderful time you are all having.....and I am having more and more trouble telling the girls apart!! Love you 4 very much!!