Sunday, November 22, 2009

An emotional week

I've gone back and forth on whether or not I should say anything and if I do, how should I go about it? I decided to just mention it because it's affecting our lives. A very close friend of ours is going through a divorce. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this and it's heartbreaking to see such a great guy go through this emotional roller coaster. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

In other news, Lisa's mom arrived a couple days ago and will be staying through Thanksgiving. First order of business, cut the girls' hair and try to get it under control. I couldn't get any good pics of the actual cut but these aren't bad.


Too cold to go outside, Lisa brought some snow inside to the bathroom and the girls made a little snowman. I was impressed. It turned out really good.

No comments: