Saturday, May 03, 2008

An exciting week

It's been a week of ups and downs. The girls seemed to have started another round of teething. We had been sleeping through the night and then the combination of our annual shots plus some teething has given them fits at night this week. PLUS we had our first fever. We've been very fortunate with their health so we can't complain but still, it was hard to see them suffer through that.

The good news is that it didn't last too long and last night, the girls slept through the entire night. They got themselves to sleep and then we skipped their dream feeding before we went to bed...expecting them to wake us up. Well they didn't. They stayed down 12 hours straight without any feedings or ever waking up!! That's a big first.

The other exciting news has to do with my job. It isn't official YET but I was told to expect a phone call announcing that I got the new job. I'll talk more about that this upcoming week when it's officially released but I GOT IT!! This is where I've wanted to be for a long time in my career. This is extremely exciting for us. Sorry to say to our family that this will keep us here a bit longer.

How bout an entertaining movie to celebrate our accomplishments this week.

1 comment:

Sambo said...

Just saw the email tonight from Bob. Congrats - having you as a lead will be nothing short of a blasty blast.