Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yeeeeah, I know it's been a long time. We are...and the girls...are doing great. More stories and videos later. Here's a few pics to hold you over till next time.








This last one is of Alyssa. One day, I sat her down in front of the screen not knowing what she would do. She just sat there...for like 5 minutes!! If you've ever seen how active 1 year olds can be, you know how crazy it is that she sat there on her own in the same spot for 5 MINUTES!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy and Lisa, words escape me! And for me that's very unusual. The girls are growing even more beautiful each day. Thank you so much for the pictures! Now I can change my wall paper everyday!!
I cannot wait to see you this summer and I intend to play with my darling Grandtwins until they wear me out....shouldn't take long!
Love, Mom

josh said...

gosh, they're growing up. aren't y'all coming down here this summer? i can meet your daughters, you can meet my wife ... almost like we're all related somehow!